Why Fee Guards is the Smart Choice?
Congratulations to the proud parents!
We are very happy that your child is going abroad for higher studies.
Overseas Education is a golden opportunity to take in the allure and culture of new land. But what are the things that may go wrong when your child is thousands of helpless miles away from home?
- College Closed
- College Blacklisted
Such scams done by colleges leave students with no money in hand to get admission in another college.
Eventually, returning home becomes the last option for them that too with several social, economic and emotional consequences such as:
- Wastage of time
- Financial Loss
- Increased Fear
- Post-traumatic stress
- Lack of Interest in Education
Hence, despite all of your best efforts, your child comes back home empty-handed.
Now, how to protect yourself from Fraud!
- First of all, be alert to the fact that scams exist.
- Secondly, register yourself with Fee Guards at the same time you apply for admission in an overseas college.
- Fee Guards is a savior that saves families from all levels of immigration fraud.
- While dealing with the victims of immigration fraud (registered with fee guard in advance), we compensate for the total college fee.
I went to UK in 2011 for business management in Scott’s College London, But somehow college got blacklisted after 5 months during my studies, after that it was really hard to get admission in new college coz I had already paid yearly fees. I came back empty-handed. If at that time i was aware about something like Fee Guard, My parent's hard-earned money wouldn't have gone wasted and I had a sound career.
Since I started dreaming about acquiring international education, my parents were very phobic about their hard-earned money being wasted in the form of a bogus college or fake student visa. But thanks to Fee Guard, Its been 1 good semester in Canada now and I feel very protected because I am being guarded by Fee Guard.