Agent Registration

Home Agent Registration
To be a registered study visa travel agent with us:


  • You must be licensed by state or central government.
  • You must have a good reputation. You must not have any outstanding cases against you relating to travel business
    in courts or with Police.
  • Fee guards reserves the right to make the enquiries about your track record to provide an endorsement.
  • Inclusion of your firm on our list of preferred study visa travel agent is at sole discretion of Fee Guards.
  • Advise is available from us, how to be included on our list.

Begin your registration here:

I agree to the Terms & Conditions of the Fee Guards.