If you are planning to study in Australia then you are required to plan your every step with full awareness. Your decisions should be accurate as per your background conditions. You should have enough resources to survive in Australia. As it is crystal clear, that Australia is known as the 3rd largest outlandish student country after the US and UK.
Also, as per livability standards, cities like Melbourne and Sydney ranks most livable cities in the world year by year. Well, who doesn’t love nature and best climate and travel destinations and Australia is rich with those resources like wildlife, beaches, heritage etc. Australia is efficient to offer the best education on an international level because it gives opportunities to work while studying for 20 hours a week.
Document Required for Australian Student Visa
- Enrollment proof
- Academic certificates
- College fee receipt
- Confirmation of visa application fees
- A valid passport
- Academics and work experience valid and scanned documents
- Evidence of your English proficiency skills
- Evidence of financial sources (education fee, staying expenses, return airfare)
- Health cover policy cover documents under Australian immigration (OSHC)
- If the applicant is not 18 years old, they have to submit the parental consent document
- Passport size photographs
Process for applying for Australia Student Visa
No need to make it complicated we got it explained for you in simple steps-
Firstly, you need to choose the course and collect all the documents needed by the university or college that were asked. Secondly moving forward after collecting them then, send all of them to your university or college and receive an offer letter for the same. After receiving the offer letter your third step would be paying your medical cover and tuition fees.
And next step would be accepting the confirmation of enrollment and applying for a visa your education expert will let you know which documents you need to prepare to apply for the Australian student visa. But, basically, you will need your COE, proof of financial support and the visa application form.
- The current fees in order to apply for an Australian student visa start from $620 AUD you can check updated fees on the immigration website
- You can include or must declare on your student visa application family members as your partner or dependent children. Who is unmarried and has not turned 18 years of age.
- Family members who are applying for the visa must meet immigration requirements for health and character
These are some basic requirements and nutshell information about getting an Australian student visa. For most of the students studying in Australia would be the biggest step of their life and it requires planning with right guidance but most of the students fall in the trap of fake immigration offices who attract them with their illegal documentation.
So, to avoid such thing you can take help from Fee Guards. We offer international students tuition fee protection coverage, safeguarding students and their families from such fraudsters. We provide full tuition fee refunds in these worst scenarios. So, to protect yourself and your near & dear ones from such circumstances kindly Register to Fee Guards before taking your plan of getting Australian student visa further.