The most ideal approach to protect your worldwide students from fraudsters is to teach them about the dangers. If students understand the tricks that scammers use and what to look out for they will have a superior possibility of maintaining a strategic distance from scams.
Here are three basic steps your organization can take to teach international students about fraudsters:
- Provide information about scams while welcoming your international student
This is quite easy task to do. Some simple information about the main fraud types and the steps students can take to identify and avoid frauds could give your international students enough information to avoid getting ripped off.
- Issue proper fraud alerts
Most of the educational institutions issue regular type of fraud alerts to their students via email, and by posting alerts on their intuition website. It is a greatest way to alert students to an immediate fraud threat.
Scam alerts can be issued based on:
- Information received from your own student body
- Scam warnings from authorities, or
- Fraud alerts from other educational institutions.
- Information by education agents
Your education agents are well placed to advise international students about scams before the student leaves their home nation. By requiring your immigration agents to advise international students on fraud risks as part of their standard service you can highly ensure that students arrive with some scam information.
In order for your education agents to offer advice to students on frauds, the agent must first have a better understanding of the current scam threat environment and the implications for foreign students.
These immigration agents cover:
- The global scam threat for international students.
- Why foreign students are vulnerable to scams.
- The most common types of scams targeting international students.
- How students can safeguard themselves against each scam type.
- How students can learn more about scams, and report scams.
- The role of education agents in safeguarding international students from scams.
- A short online assessment about understanding the measures.
The course should include a short type of information document on frauds that agents can download, add their own logo to, and give to students and their families.
So, as we all know that there are lot of scammers present in every corner of the society. But to protect oneself from the vicious circle of this fraudster, Fee Guards portrays a major role. They offer international students tuition fee protection coverage, safeguarding students and their families from such fraudsters.
They provide full tuition fee refunds in these worst scenarios. They are the one who transform the dream of study abroad aiming students into reality. Fee guards act as safe guards for International students and their parents from fake travel agents, fake visas and fake colleges open in abroad. They act as a whole sole body to protect International students and their families from scammers.